We provide design, tooling, manufacturing and testing services to the international aerospace industry. We have the capability to manufacture primary structural parts up to 6m in length. ÉireComposites also has experience in manufacturing parts from thermosets and thermoplastics and we have parts flying on commercial aircraft since 2008.
- Skins, Spars, Panels, Ribs and Shrouds for the Bombardier Global Executive Jet.
- Monolithic and Sandwich parts.
- Access Panels and Strakes for the V2500 Engine.
- Engine nacelle components for Airbus aircraft.
- Development and production of a composite assembly for the A400M.
Awards & Accreditations
- ADS supply chain Bronze award since 2015.
- AS/EN 9100 and NADCAP approved.
- Additional OEM and Tier One approvals.
ÉireComposites maintains a separate aerospace-accredited manufacturing facility staffed by trained and qualified personnel. Core equipment includes a 2.5m diameter x 6m long autoclave and a 250m² cleanroom.
The company also operates the following equipment:
- 1.5m diameter x 3.0m long autoclave, 10 bar pressure, 400ºC.
- 100 tonne double-daylight press, platen sizes 1.5 metre x 0.5 metre, 450ºC.
- An infrared rapid heating system for press-forming of thermoplastic composites.
- 80 tonne single-daylight press, platen sizes 1.0 metre x 1.0 metre, 200ºC.
- Calibrated aerospace oven, 2.0m x 2.0m x 2.0m, 200ºC.
- 0.6 metre diameter x 1.2 metre experimental autoclave, 20 bar pressure, 450ºC.
- RTM machines – single and multi-part systems, pressure-pot system, up to 120ºC.
- Refrigerated store – calibrated to aerospace standards.
- Paint booth – calibrated to aerospace standards.
- Grit blasting unit – calibrated to aerospace standards.
- 1m² Midas NDT Ultrasonic C-scan.