- Skins, Spars, Panels, Ribs and Shrouds for the Bombardier Global Executive Jet.
- Access Panels and Strakes for the V2500 Engine.
- Engine nacelle components for Airbus aircraft.
- Development and production of a composite assembly for a new Airbus aircraft.
ÉireComposites maintains a separate aerospace-accredited manufacturing facility staffed by trained and qualified personnel. Core equipment includes a 2.5m diameter x 6m long autoclave and a 250m2 cleanroom.
The company also operates the following equipment:
- 1.5m diameter x 3.0m long autoclave, 10 bar pressure, 400ºC.
- 100 tonne double-daylight press, platen sizes 1.5 metre x 0.5 metre, 450ºC.
- Infrared rapid heating system for press-forming of thermoplastic composites.
- 80 tonne single-daylight press, platen sizes 1.0 metre x 1.0 metre, 200ºC.
- Calibrated aerospace oven, 2.0m x 2.0m x 2.0m, 200ºC.
- 0.6 metre diameter x 1.2 metre experimental autoclave, 20 bar pressure, 450ºC.
- RTM machines – single and multi-part systems, pressure-pot system, up to 120ºC.
- Refrigerated store – calibrated to aerospace standards.
- Paint booth – calibrated to aerospace standards.
- Grit blasting unit – calibrated to aerospace standards.
- 1m2 Krautkramer Ultrasonic C-scan.